Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Morning of Carbs

bonjour mes amis! I hope all your sunday mornings went oh so very well. I know mine did. I woke at around 8 because I had to go to religion class. blehh, I'm not a big fan. I have to go because I transfered from an all girls catholic high school to my local public school and my parents deem religion vital to a good education. boo. Before I set off I had some gluten free lovin:

van's gluten free waffle w/cinnamon raisin PB

You can taste that these waffles are different, but I won't discriminate against the 'lil guys.
After religion I went to my grandparents house for our weekly brunch. I love my grandparents soso much. Like I actually have an amazingly close relationship with them. Up in their hizzle I chowed down on this:

whole wheat toast w/strawberry jam and peanut buttah panda puffs w/hemp milk

so many carbs! ahhh! I kinda freaked over this one. Like I think I might be ok with it if I could go to the gym today. But since thats not the case, ED's being a bum.
I also had some amazing columbian coffee. Like legit the best coffee eva! but sadly I made the poor decision to try some french vanilla creamer and ruined my second cup:

Yummy coffee w/icky creamer

Yup, that stuff is gross.alright well, peaceout girlscouts!

2 comments:

  1. I remember trying cinnamon raisin peanut butter for the first time on a lark last year--I bought it during a small party at my house and woke up in the middle of the night to find someone from the lacrosse team on my counter halfway through it with a spoon.

    It's amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya girlie,
    im glad you and your grandparents are so close :) thats really nice! and the lunch looks yummy...cereal and toast..great combo!
    have a great afternoon
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete