Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First Post! WOOO!

Hey y'all! This is my first post and I am so excited to finally have a blog. I've been sporadically reading a few food blogs for a while now. So since this is my first post, I'll just tell you a bit about myself and my reasons for starting this blog. My name is Maria. I've been having troubles with food for about a year now. I started restricting last spring which lead me to veganism. Now don't take that the wrong way because veganism really helped me and allowed me discover a whole new perception on food. I became an omni again this past fall because of my low weight. I then became bulimic, not seriously so, but it did happen. My family, doctor and I are trying to get through this without my having to go to a treatment center. This blog will reflect my recovery, rediscovered veganism and overall views on all aspects of my life. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment