Saturday, February 7, 2009

Car trouble :(

Ahhhh today was so stressfull. my moms car was stalling at every red light(wtf??) so we had to drive around my dads old car. But, the drivers side door on his car wouldnt shut!! so basically we had to drive around holding the door shut the whole time. sheesh! hah, so anywaysss...

I started my day with a yummy b-fast.

almond ezekiel cereal w/stawberries, banana and almond milk.
I consumed that bowl of lovin' while watching teen cribs on mtv. dang, I wanna live in a house with an ice cream bar! Later on I went out with my mom to get my sister from dance(car trouble) we stopped by this neat little vintage shop called Oddball, but didn't see anything we really liked. other then that, I spent my day studying it up. Whew! Now I'm off to rehearse some lines for my theatre class on monday. Holla ladies!


4 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome to the blogging world. I just started blogging too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try Ezekiel Cereal (I've only had the bread) and yours looks so good.

    Vintage clothing shops = love! :D I usually find really great things there that no one else has! Its so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for starting a blog! It really helped me so much through my Pre-inpatient days, during inpatient, and now post inpatient! I have met some of my bestest friends through the blogging community..so welcome aboard! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bec-thanks!

    Emily-ohmygosh, the cereal is super delish!
    I luvluvluv vintage shops, besides UrbanO they're practically the only stores I shop at.

    HopeinPBandOats- yay! I love your blog! I'm super excited you're reading mine!

    ReplyDelete