Saturday, February 7, 2009

Vanilla Heaven

Corny title, sorryyy. After my last post I just procrasinated like always and never really got around to even looking over my script. I just kinda wandered around the house trying to entertain myself. I ended up watching a hockey game with my dad (blehh) while watching I inhaled some goodies...

vanilla o'soy yogurt w/vanilla almond granola


giant carrot w/yummy garlic hummus

The hummus was this new kind I found at wegmans called "Prince omar hommus". It's good but I think I like sabra's alot better. I also found it funny that the company spelled it hommus, I wonder what country its from? I totally forgot to take pictures of my other groceries :( theres always next time.

A new episode of SNL is on tonight! I absolutely adore that one with the big nose, Andy Samberg, haha all my girlfriends think hes ugly but I think hes a cutie!

4 comments:

  1. hey :) we have a lot in common! I am also new to blogging (http://katie-underthestars.blogspot.com) and in recovery from an eating disorder. I'm vegetarian (would be vegan, but unfortunately allergic to soya!) and interested in art and music too. I am looking forward to reading more about you. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world :)
    good luck in recovery hun, keep fighting!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello and welcome :) good luck with your blog and recovery!
    i look forward to getting to know you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl! I just found your blog!
    I LOVE Andy Samberg, I think he is really cute too! check out my blog, I posted a video of him last night :)

    ReplyDelete