Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bad Blogger!

OH GEEZE!

well, I'm pretty sure its apparent that I'm a horrible blogger. I haven't posted in weeks,GORSH! I have a pretty busy schedule and between field hockey, homework, yoga, friends, etc, I have completely fogotten to take pics of my food. I do have a few highlights like sushi and vegan cupcakes that I will be posting soon. I also want to note that when I do get around to making posts, I dont want them to be entirely about food. Its unhealthy for life to revlove around food. Hopefully I will include some tidbits on fashion, events occuring in my life and other topics that I may deem important at the time.once again, I apologize for beeing such a sucky blogger. I'm a work in progress. I hope you'll see more of me in the near future, and if not, you'll know why.
TOODLES!

2 comments:

  1. Keep writing! I agree about the food thing, too--it's bound to come up, but it's also vital to indulge OTHER interests, especially during recovery.

    ReplyDelete